Aims & Objectives
We’re incredibly proud to have completed our accreditation with the Curiosity Approach in January 2019. This philosophy is a modern approach to early years childhood development. We aim to provide beautiful and engaging environments for our children to allow them to be curious, confident and independent learners and doers.
Tiny Toes Hertford we aim to:
- Create a home from home atmosphere, enabling children to feel safe and secure
- Provide balanced and healthy snacks and meals
- Ensure good communication with our parents and carers at all times, including via our EyLog system. Listening to our parents and carers is crucial to keep them updated on development progress and keeping them involved in this process.
- Support each child’s development and extending their learning and strengthen their skills across all 7 areas of the early years’ foundation stage.
- Offering a stimulating environment that encourages children to be engaged, curious and capable.
- Ensuring that our staff are selected, trained and supervised to meet the needs of the children in our care.
- Ensuring that the children are in the care of staff who are fully checked according to the Law.
- Ensuring that all staff have access to further training.
- Use the Curiosity Approach philosophy to create the curious little thinkers and doers of the future